Asylum is a massive roleplay server with a great community. Unlike other servers, we actually have an in-game lore with a story you can follow.
Asylum started out as an Altis Life server but after the developers of Altis Life left the project, we decided to make our own game mode and brand new map. Asylum focuses on one thing and that is Roleplaying. We have custom jobs, custom vehicles and we even have our own lore that you can follow.
We don’t like to call ourselves the best arma 3 server as we are not it’s hard to say if you are better or worse than anyone else but there are some things that set us apart from other Arma 3 servers:
1) You get paid for doing jobs!
2) We have a fully working economy system and ATM’s!
3) We have custom vehicles made by our amazing community!
4) We have custom weapons made by our amazing community!
5) We have a great, helpful and friendly staff team.
6) You can play with your friends without any issues!
7) Our server is hosted on a high quality dedicated server so lag should not be an issue!
8) We have an in-game story that you can follow and see how things are going on in the server world.
9) We have custom jobs, you can work as a Taxi driver or even a pizza delivery boy!
We do not allow cheating, trolling or griefing. If you see someone breaking these rules then please report them to a staff member.
We have a great community that you can talk to on our teamspeak server. The server address is: nyc-ts3.ddns.net:9992 You can download teamspeak here: http://www.teamspeak.com/ The server password is “asylum”
I would like to thank all the people who helped out with the creation of this server and the map, without them it would not be possible!
F1 – Clientside Menu F2 – Server Menu F3 – Stats Menu F4 – Mute All Players F5 – Invite to Party (Only available in Multiplayer)
F6 – Unmute All Players (Only available in Multiplayer) F7 – Kick Player (Only available in Multiplayer) F8 – Join into a Party (Only available in Multiplayer)
Left Click + TAB (Press and hold the left click button and press spacebar to cycle through players. Left click again to select a player.)
You can join the server by clicking the join button in the server browser. If you are already in a game and want to join this server, press F1 and type “asylum” into the filter box.
You need to set your name and e-mail address on your profile. If you do not have an Arma 3 profile then you can use steam or Origin profiles. You can also create a new account here: http://www.armaholic.com/accounts/signup/ If you have any questions about how this works please ask them in the forums or on our teamspeak server before asking on the forums here!
If you have any suggestions for improvements please let us know!